|Face & Neck||£350|
|Body||£250 per area|
|Course of 6 Face Treatments||£1250 (saving £250)|
|Course of 6 Face & Neck Treatments||£1750 (saving £350)|
|Course of 6 Body Treatments||£1250 (saving £250) Per area|
MICRONEEDLING: with this cutting-edge treatment, you can harness your body’s natural healing powers to give your skin a beauty boost.
With its scientifically proven benefits, this treatment can revitalise and improve the appearance of your skin and have you feeling at your best. It reduces the visible signs of ageing, as well as scarring, sun damage, stretch marks, slackened skin, dilated blood vessels and uneven skin tone.
How does it work?
We use a device containing tiny needles to create thousands of microscopic punctures in the lower layers of the skin. This stimulates the natural healing process, which causes the improved heath and appearance of your skin. To add to this process, we apply a nourishing serum and mask after the procedure and provide you with aftercare to carry out at home for the first day.
Each of the microscopic punctures we make causes the brain to respond as if you’ve had an injury. Blood rushes to the area, which triggers a significant increase in the production of collagen and elastin. As a result, your skin becomes firmer and fresher, and looks healthier.
It is suitable for all skin types and can be performed on both the face and the body.
What are the benefits?
- Microneedling can give you incredible, visible results to your skin without need for invasive surgery.
- It uses your body’s natural healing mechanism to rejuvenate your skin and minimise or completely delay the need for fillers, Botox or surgical intervention.
- This treatment has very little down time, so most clients return to work the next day.
- It is a very safe treatment and it causes no lasting damage to your skin.
- Results can be seen after just two or three weeks after the procedure. Your skin will continue to improve over several months as new collagen is continuously formed in the area.
We understand that you may have questions about the procedure, so we have put together some FAQs to help you decide if this is the treatment for you.
How many treatments will I need?
We recommend a course of six treatments at intervals of two weeks for you to see the best results. You will start to see and feel the great benefits of this treatment after around two weeks, and your skin’s appearance will continue to improve for long after this. This treatment relies on your body’s natural healing system rather than chemicals to work, so it will take six to nine months to fully see the results. This is nothing to worry about as it is completely natural. You will also require top-up treatments periodically for maintenance purposes.
Please note: the success or longevity of this treatment is not guaranteed, and results will vary from client to client.
Are there any side effects?
- There is a possibility that you may experience dryness and sensitivity with a flushed appearance. This is nothing to worry about . It is the result of the treatment causing an increased sensitivity to vitamin A in your daily skin-care product and should return to normal within a few days.
- If you are prone to developing cold sores, you may experience some after this treatment. We therefore advise that you use a suitable antiherpetic preparation, such as Zovirax, for a week in order to minimise the side effects. Should you develop a cold sore, please treat as you normally would and contact your doctor.
- Please ensure you keep the treated area clean for the first few days after your procedure and follow the aftercare recommended by your therapist to minimise the risk of an infection.
- It is unlikely for you to experience an increase pain, inflammation or redness, or for you to develop white spots that you cannot wash away. If this should happen, please consult us and your GP as soon as possible.
What would prevent me from having this procedure?
Microneedling is not suitable for you if any of the following applies:
- Active acne
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Uncontrolled psoriasis
- Skin cancer
- Skin infection
- If you are having, or taking, anticoagulants, radiotherapy, chemotherapy or Roccatune.
If you take aspirin, please stop three days prior to the treatment and obtain consent from your doctor.
We recommend doing the following if you are interested in this treatment:
BEFORE YOUR TREATMENT
- We highly recommend that you prepare your skin fully for the procedure by using Environ skin care as soon as possible. Coupling your treatment with Environ will help you to achieve the best results, as it supports the healing process, strengthens the skin, and accelerates the production of elastin and collagen. Your therapist can create a bespoke skin care regime for you.
- Take vitamin supplements to ensure that your body receives the nutrients it needs. This will enhance the results of the treatment within your body.
- Have Environ Active Vitamin facials as often as you can throughout the course of micro needling treatments. These can be done a week either side of your treatment. Please speak to your therapist to arrange the optimum timings for your facials.
- A patch test must be carried out 72 hours before the treatment. Please be aware that a patch test may not always fully determine an allergic reaction to topical anaesthetic.
AFTER YOUR TREATMENT
A few hours after your treatment, your skin may feel tight or have a sunburnt appearance. Though this may feel a little uncomfortable, this is completely normal.
We recommend that you:
- Use cooled boiled water to cleanse your face and apply the aftercare serums advised by your therapist.
- For the first two days, avoid any products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHAs).
- Avoid wearing make-up for the first two days after your treatment. We then advise that you use mineral make-up as it is free or irritants and is kind to the skin. Please contact us if you would like mineral make-up recommendations.
- DO NOT take anti-inflammatories (such as Ibuprofen). These will interfere with your healing process.
- Please avoid smoking, as this will flood your skin with free radicals – damaging particles that limit the benefits of your treatment.
- Do not exercise for 24 hours after your treatment. The treated area needs to stay clean and free of any excess sweat.
- Limit your exposure to sunlight and do not use sunbeds for three weeks. Avoid fake tan for the first 48 hours.
If you’d like to book an appointment or find out more about Microneedling, call us today on 0208 440 8893.